Self Managed Superannuation Fund Fee Structure
|First year fund with investments limited to Listed Shares, Widely Held Listed Unit Trusts, Cash and Managed Funds.
- Less than 15 bank account transactions.
|$250.00 + GST
|Investments limited to Listed Shares, Widely Held Listed Unit Trusts, Cash and Managed Funds.
- Up to 45 bank account transactions.
|$350.00 + GST
|Investments limited to Real Estate, Listed Shares, Widely Held Listed Unit Trusts, Cash and Managed Funds.
- Up to 60 bank account transactions.
|$400.00 + GST
|Funds with other investments including Loans, Limited Recourse Borrowing, Artwork, Gem Stones, Gold, Silver and other Exotic Investments.
- In excess of 60 bank account transactions.
|$500.00 + GST
Why Choose Us?
At Audit Australia we have addressed all your needs for using our services:
- Auditor Independance - by sending your super audits to us you are guaranteed auditor independence.
- Open Communication - by communicating with you throughout the audit process you stay informed of the progress of your audits.
- Professional, Friendly Service & Advice - our professional friendly advice can assist you in preparing for your audits and the administration of your funds.
- High Quality Audit Programs - our audit programs are constantly reviewed and updated to ensure high quality audit results every time.
- Honesty & Integrity - our commitment to you is honesty and integrity in all of our dealing with you.
- Fast Efficient Service - a 7 day turnaround on most self managed superannuation fund audits.
- Competitive Fee Structure - our 4 tiered fee structure is detailed below with audits ranging from $250 + GST to $500 + GST.
- Australia Wide Service - we carry out all self managed superannuation fund audits here in Australia and accept your files by our secure online portal, e-mail, CD, flash drive and posted hard copy.
What We Need
In order to complete your audit fast please have these files ready to send through to us.
- Trust Deed of Fund
- Investment Strategy & Minutes
- Financial Statements & Member Statements
- Bank Statements
- Term Deposit Statements (if applicable)
- Managed Fund Statements (if applicable)
- Dividend & Holding Statements (if applicable)
- Property Title Search & Purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Rental Statments & Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Change in Market Value & Profit at Market Value Calculations
- Capital Gains Tax Calculation & Supporting Documentation (if applicable)
- Invoices/Receipts Evidencing Payments
- General Ledger
- Actuarial Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Tax Return & Calculation
- Contact Details of Contributing Employers (if applicable)
- Any other relevant information / workpapers
Let's Get Started
If you are happy with our fee structure and have all your documents ready to be audited we can get started! This is how it's done:
- Complete the Audit Request form below.
- From the information on the form we will issue letters for you to sign and return to us.
- Upon receipt of the signed letters we will request documents from you in order to complete the audit.
- Once we have recieved all documentation we will begin the audit, it should then be complete within 7 business days(you will be informed if we require more time.)